One Week Trends
US Listed ETFs – Equity – 1 Week Best & Worst Returns
Equity ETF returns were led by Principal Sustainable Momentum Index, PMOM.
With the Indian general elections coming to a close last week, India-related ETFs saw a big boost as analysts predict a Modi win.
Semiconductors took the biggest hit last week with continued global trade tensions, followed by Chinese equities.
US Listed ETFs – Fixed Income – 1 Week Best & Worst Returns
Fixed income ETF returns were led by PIMCO 25+ Year Zero Coupon US Treasury Index ZROZ.
US Listed ETFs – Equity – 1 Week Inflows & Outflows
Largest inflows were seen into the big names, as well as the health care sector.
The iShares PHLX Semiconductor SOXX also saw a large inflow last week as it’s price steeply dropped.
Equity outflows were led by iShares MSCI Emerging Markets EEM.
The consumer discretionary, utilities, industrial, consumer staples, financial and communication select sector funds all saw major outflows for last week as well.
US Listed ETFs – Fixed Income – 1 Week Inflows & Outflows
Fixed income ETF inflows for last week were led by the iShares Short Treasury bond SHV.
Outflows were led by iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond LQD
On-Screen Liquidity Momentum
Top 10 secondary-market volume increases where ADV 5-day increased substantially over ADV 20-day and ADV 5-day > $10mm
|ETF Name||Ticker||% diff|
|JPMorgan Diversified Return Global Equity ETF||JPGE||258%|
|iShares India 50 ETF||INDY||231%|
|iShares Agency Bond ETF||AGZ||220%|
|iShares Global Materials ETF||MXI||204%|
|iShares Global 100 ETF||IOO||204%|
|IQ Chaikin U.S. Large Cap ETF||CLRG||147%|
|Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta U.S. Large Cap Equity ETF||GSLC||138%|
|SPDR Bloomberg Barclays TIPS ETF||IPE||114%|
|iShares Global Tech ETF||IXN||93%|
|iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF||USIG||90%|
New Launches, Filings, Closings and Changes
- Acquirers Funds launched its first ETF, sub-advised by Exponential ETFs, which provides access to a 130/30 long/short equity strategy, the Acquirers Fund ZIG, 94bps
- Quadratic Capital launched its first ETF, the Quadratic Interest Rate Volatility and Inflation Hedge ETF IVOL, 99bps
- VanEck launched a new ETF of ETFs comprised of 5 other VanEck muni funds, the VanEck Vectors Municipal Allocation ETF MAAX, 65bps
- Granite Shares filed for two ETFs
- The GraniteShares Battery and Miners ETF, POWR
- The GraniteShares Junior Tech Mega Trends ETF, MEGA