The Government is back at work, at least until the 15th, but it looks like early travelers to the Superbowl have been shut down. Roger Stone pleads not guilty, a polar vortex is sweeping the Midwest, the iPhone Facetime is leaking our conversations, Djokovic and Osaka win the Australian Open and ETFS Capital provides an initial $4mm of seed funding to ETFLogic.
Here’s what is happening, otherwise, in ETFs…
One Week Trends
New Launches, Filings, Closings
- New issuer, Aware Asset Management, in partnership with Tidal ETF Services, launched the Aware Ultra-Short Duration Enhanced Income ETF, AWTM, 23bps
- Ark Invest has filed for the Ark Risk Mitigation ETF, ARM, that will be actively managed and subadvised by Quadratic CapitalManagement
- First Trust has filed for two defined-outcome strategies that replicate the performance of the S&P 500 Price Return Index and will protect investors against losses within a pre-determined range
- The First Trust Buffer April ETF
- The First Trust Ultra Buffer April ETF
- The first blockchain ETF halts creations, the REX BKCM ETF (BKC) only had about $5mm in AUM. The fund will close on Feb 5th.