Last week fires raged in the Amazon, world leaders met in France for the G7 summit, and KFC announced they would start testing Beyond Meat with their famous recipe.
While we have yet to see the success of the 11 herbs and spices on a chicken alternative, here’s the ETFs that saw success in last week’s trading…
Get our weekly update directly to your inbox
One Week ETF Trends
US Listed ETFs – Equity – 1 Week Best & Worst Returns
Pakistan ETF PAK soared last week, followed by a majority of silver, gold, and precious metals ETFs.
On the other hand, energy and oil-weighted ETFs suffered heavily during trading for the week, with names that made the list all dropping at least 6%.
US Listed ETFs – Fixed Income – 1 Week Best & Worst Returns
Long-term treasury ETFs performed very well last week as the 30-year Treasury bond climbed back over 2%.
Convertible securities ETF CWB dropped 0.84% last week, followed by international stock ETF IPFF, 10-year treasury ETF DTYL and 5-year Treasury DFVL.
US Listed ETFs – Equity – Top Inflows & Outflows
SPYled equity inflows topping $1.1B for the week. The select sector ETFs XLP, XLB, XLK, and XLFall saw significant money coming in as well.
IVVand QQQ saw top outflows last week.
US Listed ETFs – Fixed Income – 1 Week Inflows & Outflows
A mix of fixed income ETFs made the top inflows list led by Schwab U.S TIPS ETF SCHP with almost $800M.
Floating rate treasury ETF USFR saw the largest outflow and floating
On-Screen Liquidity Momentum
Top 10 secondary-market volume increases where ADV 5-day increased substantially over ADV 20-day and ADV 5-day > $10mm
|WisdomTree Floating Rate Treasury Fund||USFR||330%|
|Schwab U.S. TIPS ETF||SCHP||302%|
|Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities ETF||VTIP||252%|
|iShares U.S. Treasury Bond ETF||GOVT||212%|
|First Trust Developed Markets ex-US AlphaDEX Fund||FDT||211%|
|iShares Agency Bond ETF||AGZ||199%|
|Invesco S&P International Developed Low Volatility ETF||IDLV||175%|
|iShares Russell Top 200 Growth ETF||IWY||175%|
|JPMorgan BetaBuilders Europe ETF||BBEU||160%|
|iShares Global Healthcare ETF||IXJ||151%|
New Launches, Filings, Closings andChanges
- First Trust EIP Carbon Impact ETF ECLN, 95bps
- Core Alternative ETF CCOR
- AAM Low Duration Preferred and Income Securities ETF PFLD
- PIMCO RAFI ESG U.S. ETF
- iShares Edge MSCI Min Vol Asia ex Japan ETF AXJV
- iShares Adaptive Currency Hedged MSCI Japan ETF DEWJ
- iShares Adaptive Currency Hedged MSCI Eurozone ETF DEZU
- iShares 10+ Year Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETFLLQD
- iShares 5-10 Year Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF MLQD
Expense Ratio Changes:
- iShares U.S. Industrials ETF IYJ, 43→42bps
- iShares U.S. Basic Materials ETF IYM, 43→42bps
- iShares MSCI Poland ETF EPOL, 59→63bps
- iShares International Select Dividend ETF IDV, 50→49bps
- Invesco S&P 500 GARP ETF SPGP, 39→35bps
- WBI is merging four of its ETFs into four of its other ETFs
- The WBI BullBear Rising Income 1000 ETF WBIE will acquire the WBI BullBear Rising Income 2000 ETF WBIA and be renamed the WBI BullBear Rising Income 3000 ETF.
- The WBI BullBear Value 1000 ETF WBIF will acquire the WBI BullBear Value 2000 ETF WBIB and be renamed the WBI BullBear Value 3000 ETF.
- The WBI BullBear Yield 1000 ETF WBIG will acquire the WBI BullBear Yield 2000 ETF WBICand be renamed the WBI BullBear Yield 3000 ETF.
- The WBI BullBear Quality 1000 ETF WBIL will acquire the WBI BullBear Quality 2000 ETF WBIDand be renamed the WBI BullBear Quality 3000 ETF.