SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities – Powering the ETFLogic sales engine. As an SDR, you will qualify active buying interest and develop opportunities with your accounts. Your prospecting process will set the stage and position the sales team for success via telephone and email to ultimately set a sales-ready meeting.
Since 2017, ETFLogic has been working with ETF issuers to differentiate and communicate the value of their products by converting complex investment data into easy-to-understand statistics and visuals.
Logicly is a leading analytics platform that streamlines investment research and portfolio analytics for all professional investors created by the team at ETFLogic.
Logicly helps financial advisors and asset managers to navigate the investment landscape, build and analyze portfolios, and streamline communication around investments with customizable reporting capabilities.
- Work with senior sales team to schedule meetings with prospective clients (primarily the advisor community)
- Qualifying leads for our sales funnel
- Email campaigns, creation of weekly newsletters, scheduling of and participation in client meetings, networking
- Help marketing team generate social media engagement
- Answer inbound sales calls, help chats, emails
- Has a desire and willingness to spend a significant portion of the day calling with energy and a positive attitude
- Identify, develop and nurture client relationships primarily with financial advisors and RIAs
- Build and maintain our sales pipeline
- Track activity in HubSpot CRM
- Part of the feedback loop to assist in the development and refinement of our platform
- Work with product development and technology teams to drive product forward
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Business, Economics or similar
- U.S. Work Authorization Required
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- At least 1 year working in financial services, ETFs preferred
- Existing relationships or network of financial advisors, preferred
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Has grit, determination, enviable worth ethic, and strong attention to detail and process
- Strong interpersonal phone skills, excellent listener, and strong writer
- A deep interest and curiosity – or desire to learn – about the financial markets, and wealth management industry to drive qualified meetings
- Has sales training and cold/warm calling experience
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excel, PowerPoint presentation skills
- Has experience using HubSpot CRM now or in the past