As a member of the ETFLogic team, you inspire advisors and asset managers to automate their investment management process with Logicly software. You will work on both new client implementations and software enhancements to help advisors automate their business, improve efficiency and grow their assets. ETFLogic is growing fast – and you will too. This is a remote position.
ETFLogic is the ETF technology company, streamlining investment research and portfolio construction workflows for financial advisors, ETF issuers, and all other investment professionals.
- Project management: ensure project priorities are communicated and adequately resourced.
- Work with clients to define business requirements and translate how they will be supported within our software solutions
- Define project implementation approach, generate project plans, and related budget estimates
- Lead projects and interact with senior client stakeholders
- Design business processes
- Analyze and convert data
- Evaluate alternatives and lead system design and configuration
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and software engineers to enhance our product
- Draft specifications for enhancements & system integrations
- Build test plan/approach and lead execution
- Conduct end user training
- Experience in financial markets and understanding of ETFs
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience assisting with implementing enterprise software applications
- Prior employment at a consulting firm or software solutions firm is preferred
- Minimum education requirement – Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management or Business Management.