Get our weekly update directly to your inbox
One Week ETF Trends
US Listed ETFs – Equity – 1 Week Best & Worst Returns
Last week, China equities received a boost when Trump announced that he would delay tariffs on $300B worth of Chinese goods until December. Invesco’s PGJand CQQQ led equity returns followed by China-related ETFs from VanEck, KraneShares, and Xtrackers.
Argentina witnessed the 2nd largest stock market drop in global history. This led to an over 24% drop for both ARGTand AGT. Cannabis ETFs MJand THCX also saw significant losses for the week.
US Listed ETFs – Fixed Income – 1 Week Best & Worst Returns
Long-term treasury ETFs ZROZ, EDV, and SPTLrallied last week and led fixed income returns.
The VelocityShares Long LIBOR ETN ULBR took a plunge, dropping over 7% by the end of trading Friday.
US Listed ETFs – Equity – Top Inflows & Outflows
Emerging markets ETF EEM saw the largest outflow, followed by Utilities Select Sector SPDR XLU.
US Listed ETFs – Fixed Income – 1 Week Inflows & Outflows
The Vanguard Total Bond Market posted top inflows for the week, followed by iShares Treasury ETFsIEF, SHY, and SHV.
High Yield ETFs JNKand HYG witnessed significant outflows last week, followed by iShares Emerging Markets Bond ETF EMB.
On-Screen Liquidity Momentum
Top 10 secondary-market volume increases where ADV 5-day increased substantially over ADV 20-day and ADV 5-day > $10mm
|iShares Global Industrials ETF||EXI||331%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Min Vol U.S.A. Small-Cap ETF||SMMV||312%|
|Global X U.S. Preferred ETF||PFFD||286%|
|iShares MSCI Europe Financials ETF||EUFN||282%|
|Vanguard Emerging Markets Government Bond ETF||VWOB||247%|
|Fidelity MSCI Communication Services Index ETF||FCOM||241%|
|First Trust Developed Markets ex-US AlphaDEX Fund||FDT||235%|
|iShares Long-Term Corporate Bond ETF||IGLB||213%|
|PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF||CORP||212%|
|First Trust Industrials/Producer Durables AlphaDEX Fund||FXR||204%|
New Launches, Filings, Closings & Changes
- Tidal RPAR Risk Parity ETF
- AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF
- Newfound/ReSolve Robust Equity Momentum Index ETF
- iShares Factors US Growth Style ETF
- iShares Factors US Value Style ETF
- Cambria Private Equity Strategy ETF
- Cambria Venture Capital Private Equity Strategy ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access China Bonds ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access Investment Grade Corporate 1-5 Year Bond ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access Investment Grade Corporate 10+ Year Bond ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access Total Bond Market ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access U.S. Treasury Total Market Bond ETF
Expense Ratio Changes:
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Asia ETF EEMA49→50bps
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Small CapETF EEMS66→67bps
- USCF SummerHaven Dynamic Commodity Strategy No K-1 Fund SDCI80→60bps
- USCF SummerHaven SHPEI Index Fund BUY95→80bps
- USCF SummerHaven SHPEN Index Fund BUYN95→80bps
- NYSE Pickens Oil Response ETF BOON changed its name, ticker, underlying index, and expense ratio to Pickens Morningstar Renewable Energy Response ETF RENW tracking the Morningstar North America Renewable Energy Index rather than the NYSE Pickens Oil Response Index. Expenseratio for the fund moved from 85→65bps.