Welcome to ETFLogic’s weekly update.
We look back at last week’s flows, provide details on new ETF launches and include a timely data point or tool from the ETFLogic Insights Platform
One Week Trends
US Listed ETFs – Equity – 1 Week Best & Worst Returns
Gold and precious metals led equity ETF returns last week, as well as Greece and South Africa.
Cannabis bottomed out, and technology took a hit as the House Judiciary Committee scrutinized the tech giants and launched an investigation over
US Listed ETFs – Fixed Income – 1 Week Best & Worst Returns
Long term treasuries led fixed income ETF returns last week, and high yield corporate ETFs were last weeks biggest losing category.
VelocityShares Long LIBOR ETN ULBR fell nearly 10% last week.
US Listed ETFs – Equity – 1 Week Inflows & Outflows
As market concerns carried on last week equity, ETFs only saw around $3b in inflows, led by iShares Core S&P 500 IVV.
Outflows were led by SPDR S&P 500 Trust SPY, with $4.5B leaving the fund.
US Listed ETFs – Fixed Income – 1 Week Inflows & Outflows
On-Screen Liquidity Momentum
Top 10 secondary-market volume increases where ADV 5-day increased substantially over ADV 20-day and ADV 5-day > $10mm
|ETF Name||Ticker||% diff|
|iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF||IEUS||276%|
|SPDR Bloomberg Barclays Intermediate Term Treasury ETF||ITE||276%|
|WBI BullBear Global High Income ETF||WBIH||275%|
|PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF||CORP||234%|
|Invesco BuyBack Achievers ETF||PKW||191%|
|iShares S&P GSCI Commodity Indexed Trust||GSG||188%|
|PIMCO 1-5 Year US TIPS Index ETF||STPZ||186%|
|SPDR Portfolio Long Term Treasury ETF||SPTL||171%|
|JPMorgan Diversified Return International Equity ETF||JPIN||165%|
|Global X Cloud Computing ETF||CLOU||143%|
New Launches, Filings, Closings and Changes
- First Trust Indxx NextG ETF NXTG, 70 bps
- WBI BullBear Trend Switch U.S. 3000 Total Return ETF WBIT, 68 bps
iMDBi Managed Futures Strategy ETF DBMF, 85 bps
- Innovator ETFs added 3 more products to its suite of defined outcome ETFs
- Roundhill Bitkraft Esports and Digital Entertainment ETF NERD, 25 bps
- Nuveen added to their suite of ESG funds with the Nuveen ESG Large-Cap ETF NULC, 20 bps
- First Trust has filed for a new ESG ETF, the EIP Carbon Impact ETF=
- ETF Industry Exposure & Financial Services ETF TETF will end trading on June 18th
Expense Ratio Changes
- iShares India 50 ETF INDY, 92→89 bps
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Asia ETF EEMA, 50→49 bps
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Small Cap ETF EEMS, 67→66 bps
XtrackersHigh Beta High Yield Bond ETF HYUP, 35→20 bps