We hope you had a nice President’s Day and are enjoying the short trading week. Tonight, be sure to look out for the “Super Snow Moon,” which will be the biggest and brightest super moon until 2026.
And here’s who is shining bright in the ETF world from last week…
No New Launches last week.
- Amplify CrowdBureau Peer-to-Peer Lending & Crowdfunding ETF (LEND). LEND provides exposure to fintech lenders and the “crowdfunding ecosystem.” It invests in an index of companies at all points in the fintech value chain. If listed, it will enter a crowding market of products targeting the fintech niche.
- Defiance 5G Next Gen Connectivity ETF (FIVG). FIVG invests in companies that work in 5G networking, as the name suggests. Companies are weighted based on how important 5G is to their business model. The fund adds to Defiance ETFs arsenal of alternative tech-themed ETFs.
- Bruce Bond’s Innovator ETFs is making its quarterly update to its defined outcome products. The funds act like structured products, providing ceiling-ed and floored exposure to the performance of the S&P 500. Potential investors should be aware of the lockup periods.
- Innovator S&P 500 Power Buffer ETF – April (PAPR)
- Innovator S&P 500 Buffer ETF – April (BAPR)
- Innovator S&P 500 Ultra Buffer ETF – April (UAPR)
WisdomTree to close 8 ETFs WisdomTree Asia Local Debt Fund, ALD
o WisdomTree Australia Dividend Fund, AUSE
o WisdomTree Brazilian Real Strategy Fund, BZF
o WisdomTree Japan Hedged Financials Fund, DXJF
o WisdomTree Europe Domestic Economy Fund, EDOM
o WisdomTree Global SmallCap Dividend Fund, GSD
o WisdomTree Global Hedged SmallCap Dividend Fund, HGSD
o WisdomTree Japan Hedged Quality Dividend Growth Fund, JHDG
We take a look at Tesla’s (TSLA) weight in Ark Innovation ETF (ARKK) over time. As an actively managed ETF, it’s interesting to see its positioning over time. Holdings in TSLA peaked right before November and trimmed back fairly aggressively throughout Q4 2018. ARKK still holds a sizable position at around 8% of the fund